Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Captain's Log : A Pirate Story: Clubbed to Death

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Clubbed to Death

Here's the first project I was a part of in my most recent MCS class, TV2-Field Production. This particular project was supposed to be a "Video Post Card," but it turned out more of a music video for a song from the Matrix soundtrack. This wasnt my idea, but I had fun working on it. The only stipulation for this one was that we had to edit using very old school VHS editing equipment. Everything after this has been digital. I'll post the newer stuff later. It took about 7 hours to get this from VHS to mpeg.



*You might need to turn the volume up to hear the song. Transferring VHS to mpeg does all sorts of crap to audio*



Pretty good for a first project. We got an A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home