Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Captain's Log : A Pirate Story: WVOU - Season 2

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

WVOU - Season 2

Semester # 2 of Tim and Ryan Show Contempt for their Audience started yesterday with only a few slight changes to the format this time around.

Change #1: The show is on Tuesdays from 6pm to 8pm.

Change #2: In order to actually attempt growth as an internet college radio station (though I doubt this will help), we are to fill out logs of all of the music we play and we are to play at least 2 songs per timeslot off of albums in the studio's collection of music that record companies have sent us. This shouldn't be a problem as yesterday I played some Relient K and Beastie Boys.

Change #3: Ryan has a job. I don't know if he'll be around too often, but I think I'm comfortable enough now to do it solo if I have to, although having someone tangible to talk to is always better.

So click here Tuesdays at 6 if you want to listen...or you could just click it now to hear someone else from Ursinus.

If you're using a Mac, I believe you should click HERE.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also hear there are going to be some guest callers... can you confirm that good sir?

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim:

Mac users (and possibly Windows users as well) can add WVOU as a radio stream in iTunes.

Dr. Rocktapus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home