Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Captain's Log : A Pirate Story: Support Our Troops...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Support Our Troops...


by littering your vehicle with little fucking ribbon magnets.

Dear anonymous soldier,
Hey man, how's it going? Iraq must be a total bummer. I heard 'the man' denied your request for conscientious objector status. Not cool, bro. I can relate. The other day I tottally told my boss that I couldn't write his report because I didn't believe in the product. Fuckin' dude made me write it anyway. Oh well, whaddyagonnadoo? I just wanted you to know that I am ABSOLUTELY supporting you during this very lonely time by driving my Hummer around with a little yellow ribbon on it. You rock, bro. Shoot a fuckin terrorist for me, okay? JK, LOL, ROTFL, HAHA, HEHE
Cheers,
Jack Ass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home