Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Captain's Log : A Pirate Story: WVOU - Semester 3

Thursday, September 14, 2006

WVOU - Semester 3



Yes, I'm back at Ursinus, which explains the lack of updates. The good news is that I'm back with WVOU, Ursinus College Radio, this time in a management position. I still get to be a DJ though, and TONIGHT is my first show. So Thursdays from 6-8 is my new time slot, so be sure to tune in. There's definitely something for everyone (unless you're white and listen to rap, in which case you don't even understand why music is created, you aren't a gangster, and I don't even respect you so please don't tune in).

It's internet radio, which is our excuse to not have a fully functional radio frequency, but this way YOU can listen and not be in Collegeville. The website isn't done yet, we're working on it, but please go to www.wvouradio.com and click on either the windows media icon or the iTunes icon, depending on your preference. I suggest the iTunes if it's applicable to you because it stays in your library like a song and is then easily accessible thereafter.

My format is pop/rock, and you'll notice the name of my show is "False Fiction," which is both a working title and part of an MxPx lyric. I plan to change the name of the show to "From Soul to Scene in 2 Hours or Less..." which sounds better and less effusive/emo.

Tonight: Dylan block, Foo Fighters, Raconteurs, Green Day, and much more.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger BeachyCakes said...

and your girlfriend laughing at you the entire time..

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger BeachyCakes said...

i just got your comment about me crying on main street and no one caring...

well remember that time when you had a blogger and it had a picture of you and your exgirlfriend on it? yea... i rememeber that.

and obviously someone cared because the cops stopped to make sure i was ok.

ass

I LOVE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home