Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Captain's Log : A Pirate Story: WVOU - Ursinus College Radio

Thursday, October 13, 2005

WVOU - Ursinus College Radio


WVOU is Ursinus's version of a college radio station, with the only difference being that it cannot be heard at any type of frequency, but is instead streamed exclusively through the internet around the World (though I'm sure nobody listens to it outside of the tri-state area).

The only significance to this is that they let me have a radio show this year, which I will be doing for the rest of the on Wednesdays from 6-7 pm at http://www.wvouradio.com.

The show is a pretty good mix of all types of music, including a guaranteed 3-song Beatles block during EVERY show. I'll also be talking and having guests and hoping to be funny and entertaining some people who would never have expected me to be doing something like this.

I'm posting this today, on Thursday, because the WVOU website was down yesterday so I'm being rescheduled to tonight at 6 (if it's working tonight). So listen in, and if you're at a computer you can IM me at the SN: WVOU. I can take requests by phone as well, though I can't guarantee that I'll play your request, because most likely your request sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home